The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Office Manager role requires significant customer service skills, along with the willingness to assist wherever needed. As the Office Manager, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the Opcity employment and guest experience. You will be responsible for the day to day operations at our Tech Center location in support of creating an awesome place to work for our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing a weekly cadence for managing various office operations, procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Keep kitchen and office supplies and food stocked and organized
- Order food for meetings or organizing lunches and dinners
- Make sure conference rooms are always organized and prepped for important meetings and interviews
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Provide general support to visitors
- Coordinate office moves and space redesign
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Schedule, attend and conduct meetings to drive culture initiatives.
- Plan, budget and coordinate office events
- Coordinate maintenance, cleanliness and aesthetics, of all HQ areas, including common and administrative areas; work with vendors as required to address center maintenance & janitorial needs
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment, storage and routine maintenance
- Triage site equipment malfunctions, damage or property concerns
- Assist People Operations in administrative tasks as needed related to communication, internal moves, office set-up or breakdowns, team configuration changes or other building functioning issues
- Help facilitate in daily operations of the office such as catering, events, mail, key fobs, etc.
- Vendor management, and relations for building and other related areas Partner with accounting provide and track building related Invoices
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
What we like to see/ Measures of Success:
- At least 4 to 7 years of office administration or management experience - tech environment experience preferred
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written Ability to prioritize tasks effectively Proactive problem solver - ability to foresee someone's needs and find solutions
- Minimum intermediate level proficiency of Microsoft Office products and Google Drive
- Experience working with company executives
- Experience planning, coordinating and executing special events of various sizes
- Flexible schedule to accommodate occasional after-hour and weekend events
- Whatever it takes attitude
- Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Operates phones, computers, copiers, and other office equipment.
- Room set up for events to include heavy lifting.
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.*
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description