Office Manager at MVF
As Office Coordinator, you will run our World Class Office with a fantastic team in a dynamic role. This role is the beating heart of our organization in the US, and you will be an integral part of our team, a cultural ambassador, the face of MVF, our values leader!
MVF is a fast paced, multi-faceted environment where you’ll be developing and refining processes to ensure an organized and motivating work environment. You will be expected to be an advocate and influencer of the office culture, mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including our social clubs (yoga, running, squardancing) and will help support and enhance the cultural development of our vibrant team.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be supporting our management teams - which can include anything from managing our CEO’s schedule to helping plan our next trip to Ibiza, Spain.
You’ll be running our office - we’re a small team of around 30 people and you’ll be leading the charge on all things culture and wellbeing. We encourage you to be creative and bring some great ideas to the table, as well as help to run the things we already do well. For example, you’ll be managing the onboarding of new team members, managing a range of social events and being our US representative for our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, including supporting our charitable activity.
Joining a highly driven team, there’s lots to keep track of as well - whether that’s dealing with external vendors and guests, or keeping the office well stocked with healthy snacks. You’ll need to be able to think on your feet and make sure things run smoothly.
- Culture Champion - You understand the importance of a world class company culture, and actively seek out new ways to improve the way we work.
- Process Driven - You’re able to not just pick up new processes quickly, but adapt them to be even more efficient
- Excellent Communication - Whether it’s external vendors or our latest new recruit, you’ll be face of MVF’s Austin office
- People Focused - As the US representative of MVF’s award winning US team, you will need to be continually striving to find new ways to support your colleagues, and maintain a world class office environment.
MVF is one of the World’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business who topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing company in the UK, before tripling in size again in the two years following. We now employ over 500 staff in the UK and USA, and run marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We love growth here at MVF and are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top two places to work in the UK, as well as first place in London, in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018. This is why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Works Smart - Focuses and Delivers Fast
- Loves Innovation
- Helps others succeed
- Earns Trust
- Inspires Positivity
MVF launched in Austin in 2015, in order to aid our rapid US expansion. Working closely with our UK counterparts, we’re a high-growth team focused on delivering exceptional results for our clients, whilst also developing in a world-class environment.
What Success Looks Like
- Partner with the business to provide friendly and helpful support and expertise. Regularly ask for feedback from stakeholders to measure how you’re doing.
- Work with our external vendors to keep the MVF offices in tiptop shape, clean, and fresh so they look great and have everything an employee needs to work well.
- World class employee and guest experience recognized through our employee engagement survey and feedback from guests.
- A cohesive team who are engaged and work well together to deliver results measured through our team employee engagement results.