Onboarding CSM at DISCO
The Client Success team at DISCO is expanding and we’re looking for motivated professionals to grow with us! We’re hiring an additional Onboarding CSM (OCSM) to meet the demands of our growing business. The OCSM is responsible for getting new clients up and running with the platform and shepherding them through their first 90 days with DISCO. The role has the opportunity to provide the client a magical first experience with DISCO, setting the client up for success and generating future revenue opportunities for DISCO. Our OCSMs play an integral role in our client’s initial journey from one to multiple projects. This is further enhanced by their ability to consultatively up and cross sell value add products as clients become a DISCO client for life.What You'll Do
- Responsible for working with clients during their first 90 days at DISCO to introduce them to available resources, such as training and professional services, as well as help the client set up their first matters and ingest data into the DISCO platform
- Coordinate resources internally to ensure the client has immediate access to the right technical personnel
- Manage the hand-off process between the sales team and onboarding team
- Communicate DISCO’s value proposition effectively to all client stakeholders
- Proactively reach out to clients after the initial onboarding to share product tips/tricks and ensure the client is getting maximum value from the platform
- Seek CSAT feedback from clients to ensure ongoing improvement of the onboarding process
- Identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Serve as an escalation point for client challenges during the first 90 days to ensure issues are resolved quickly
- Prepare the client for a positive, long-term relationship with their ongoing Client Success Manager or Representative moving past 90 days.
- Strong client facing background with at least 5+ years of consulting, client success, client support, operations, account management, or project management experience.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written).
- Customer-centric thought process with the ability to provide process improvement
- Experience learning and communicating value propositions of SaaS platforms
- Experience improving customer satisfaction
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience with ediscovery or other legal operations
- Previously worked in a SaaS organization which also provided professional services surrounding the core software products
- Have worked in a rapidly scaling organization with multiple products
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.