Order Processing Analyst I - United States-2
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Order Processing Analyst I
Forcepoint, Inc. is a global leader in protecting organizations from the latest cyber- attacks and data theft. A privately-owned network security firm, Forcepoint has been in operation for 19 years and employs 1,600 employees in 28 global locations.
Forcepoint comprehensive security solutions unify web security, email security, mobile security and data loss prevention (DLP) at the lowest total cost of ownership. Tens of thousands of enterprises in almost 150 countries rely on Forcepoint security intelligence to stop advanced persistent threats, targeted attacks and evolving malware. Forcepoint prevents data breaches, intellectual property theft and enforces security compliance and best practices. A global network of channel partners distributes scalable, unified appliance- and cloud-based Forcepoint solutions.
Forcepoint wants folks who desire a vocation with a purpose. We recruit only the smartest, most highly motivated people who can accept the challenge of working for a global leader in cybersecurity. Our adversaries are highly motivated, well-funded and smart. We have to beat them. We invite you to help.
The Order Processing Representative accurately processes purchase orders/invoices daily. This role also generates Forcepoint permanent activation keys and process product and seat change requests.
- Process external customer purchase orders and partner requests in a timely manner
- Effectively resolve customer issues/concerns regarding purchase orders
- Respond to customer email inquiries and requests
- Develop and maintain excellent rapport with customers, both internal and external
- Receive and effectively handle inbound customer calls
- Maintain working knowledge of Forcepoint products and order processes
- Work extended hours at month end/quarter end as required (could include weekends)
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years customer service, order processing or related experience
- Requires computer literacy
- Fluent English required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organization and strong follow up
- Relational and professional
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Solid multi-tasking skills and teamwork mentality
- Strong sense of customer urgency and patience
- Must be customer-retention focused
Preferred Skills and Background
- Previous experience with Sales Force, Softrax ,and/or CPQ a plus