The RxSaver Partner Success Manager will serve as the primary contact for our key partnerships for pricing and card distribution. In this role, you will help enable regular communication, planning, alignment, and optimization to support the ongoing health and growth of these partnerships. You will partner business development, product, finance, and marketing teams at RxSaver.
Who You Are
- You have proven experience in account management, sales, or marketing
- You've used Salesforce or other CRM software
- You are an excellent communicator and have phenomenal interpersonal skills!
- You have outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- You welcome and seek innovation; you embrace challenging situations.
- You're passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences.
- You like to build relationships up, down, and across the organization.
What You'll Do
- Develop and guide on standard methodologies to drive momentum.
- Establish customer success plans, product adoption strategies and desired outcome goals.
- With the help of RxSaver leaders, conduct annual account reviews.
- Work cross-functionally as needed to resolve any partner issues, challenges or new opportunities.
- Troubleshoot, problem solve, and offer solutions to maximize campaign success.
- Drive account performance growth and improvement over time.
- Manage Pricing Partnership Optimization; own the day-to-day monitoring and communication for our PBM pricing partnerships.
- Closely supervise and communicate rate changes, drug pricing changes, new trends, opportunities, and risks.
- Establish regular touchpoint meetings with PBMs and track, monitor and report on the status of actions following these meetings.
- Work with marketing on opportunities to focus on specific drugs, pharmacies, or geographies where specific PBMs could partner more strategically on specific initiatives.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in
consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the
pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.