Process & Technology Manager at Ascension
Are you a talented Process and Technology Manager with healthcare experience? Apply Now!
What You Will Do
Manage administration and maintenance of assigned information systems, function(s) and/or resources.
- Manage assignments for installations, conversions and upgrades, and develop implementation plans that ensure minimal impact on end users.
- Collaborate on needs analysis for customer service, upgrades or changes to systems.
- Recommend cost-effective hardware/software solutions.
- Manage multiple projects, often through subordinate project managers.
- Ensure resources and organization structure are in place and operating effectively; and anticipate conflicting needs and proactively resolve them.
- Direct, develop, and present to management various analyses that include organization, systems, feasibility and cost/benefit studies, implementation plans.
- Exercise judgment and influence on key technical decisions, standards, policies, environment selection, architecture, data flows and technical solutions.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Certification credentialed from the International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.