Product Support Engineer
As a Product Support Engineer, you'll lead Support Representatives towards technical excellence by providing Procore product updates and training. Additionally, you’ll work with Procore’s Support and R&D teams to assure the customer's voice is always heard by identifying product trends and surfacing bug tickets. Other key elements include: troubleshooting difficult support cases, identifying support development areas, understanding R&D structure and process, and being a positive influence on the floor.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of company technology, products, and services.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team by sharing knowledge through training, mentorship, collaboration, and the creation of documentation
- Assist the product development and QA teams by testing new features, bug fixes, and surfacing customer feedback
- Assist squads in answering questions on the floor and in escalation and help channels
- Provide focused training and leadership to Support squads on a regular cadence to ensure technical knowledge on the floor
- Use logs and other tools to identify the severity of emergent issues and work collaboratively with the Support team and QA to address them
- Maintain a close relationship with R&D including, but not limited to, attending relevant meetings and office hours, closing the feedback loop, reporting on tools to source common client issues, and reporting those issues to the respective teams.
- Encourage, motivate, and teach reps to improve product knowledge and service quality
- Extract and present product trends on a regular basis
- Assist customers and support reps with difficult, technical questions.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively to an audience of both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to assess and provide proactive advice or solutions
- Ability to improvise, think creatively, and find solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.