This position (part of our Professional Services team) supporting our SaaS product, IdentityNow is responsible for qualifying, scoping and closing service opportunities through managing the service delivery and services budget for engagements at customer sites. This position is a senior position requiring project management skill, technical skill, and professional services management skill. The Professional Services Manager is responsible for engagement scoping, interfacing with client project management, and overall service delivery for our customers.
- Day-to-day leadership of the SaaS Professional Services team
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure the team has a clear set of priorities.
- Resource allocation for key projects.
- Coaching Engagement Managers and Deployment Engineers to develop their full potential.
- Assist with the sales process for services portions of deals, including presentations, RFP responses, and proposal/SOW generation. Effectively interact with sales reps and sales leadership during the pre-sales and post-sales (delivery) phases.
- Ensure that services are provided, implemented correctly and billed in a timely and accurate manner
- Serve as point person for the client on Service Delivery issues / escalations and take accountability for remedying any service failures
- Manage the financials of multiple projects, with a focus on profitability and productivity to ensure client satisfaction
- Manage the business relationship between SailPoint and assigned client accounts
- Lead project scoping and technical requirements gathering discussions.
- Performing a range of Professional Services management tasks such as project forecasting and financials, project staffing, working with delivery partners, and tuning project methodologies.
- Provide strategic updates on clients’ performance to SailPoint Senior Management. Provide regular status updates to account teams and Sales Managers
- Identify new opportunities for expanding SailPoint product/service usage to maximize client success and SailPoint revenue growth.
- 5+ year of people management experience
- An exceptional mentor and leader with a passion for continuous improvement.
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company, consulting organization, or systems integrator.
- Strong experience with all phases of Project Management (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation)
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience and interest in Professional Services management duties (project forecasting and financials, project staffing, working with delivery partners, and tuning project methodologies)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Previous experience working with a SaaS product is a plus.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft)
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, .NET or C++.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a strong plus
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
- Experience in a startup company a plus.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (Technical degree or Master’s degree a plus)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.