The SGS Proposal Manager drives to capture and growth for the company by leading the proposal development process for specified capture efforts. Responding to government RFPs is complex and typically time-sensitive; the Proposal Manager will have strong organization and knowledge management skills, as well as the ability to distribute and manage taskings from a distributed team including partners and subcontractors. The most successful candidates will have strong team management capabilities, persuasive writing skills, and the ability to understand and communicate technical concepts and approaches in plain language
- Lead capture and proposal process and timeline, to include preparation of all responsive volumes and documents, representations, and certifications, etc.
- Develop and manage proposal development, review, and submission process, to include templates and resource banks
- Develop and manage a bid and proposal document repository, including a past performance archive
- Develop and manage an SGS bid and proposal performance management plan, including regular reporting on key results and metrics
- Conduct compliance checks to ensure responses comport with requirements listed in solicitation documents and address all evaluation criteria
- Manage internal team deliverables supporting proposal development
- Manage partnership and teaming documents, including NDAs and contractor teaming agreements
- Produce and edit documents in Office Productivity Suite and Adobe Pro
- Manage subscriptions and registrations on government sites, including SAM.gov, SBA, DSIP, ARC, GovWin, etc.
- 5+ years of proposal development experience, including at least 2 years of Federal/DoD proposal development
- Experience with DoD opportunity websites (public and access-controlled) as well as proposal submission portals such as DSIP and SAFE.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office productivity suite, Adobe Pro, and similar
- Travel not required or minimal
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor's degree, business or related discipline
- Strong technical writing skills and demonstrated experience
- Experience selling technology products and emerging technology R&D opportunities
- Produce examples of prior technical and proposal writing (solicitation or Notice ID numbers and sample text)
- Experience working with or in the federal acquisition and procurement community
- TS/SCI security clearance
Clearance : Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.