Real Estate Agent Assistant
REX Real Estate is flipping the old, boring, and very expensive model for selling and buying homes on its head by using (wait for it...) technology! We've slashed the usual commission paid to agents to just 2%, and have a full suite of services to help sellers and buyers navigate the the home-selling/buying process. We're growing like crazy and looking for a solutions-oriented, energetic, and well-spoken professional to join the Sales Team at our Austin, Texas office. This individual will be the voice of REX with the goal of creating great experiences, starting from the moment a customer calls in and ending with a home being sold/bought.
- Build relationships and generate excitement about REX with existing customers
- Provide exceptional support to current sellers by anticipating their needs, monitoring home sale activity, and ensuring marketing is performing optimally
- Assist the Listing Agent with listing duties such as preparing addendums and agreements, reviewing pricing and comps, and ensuring the escrow-dependent tasks are completed timely for a successful close
- Serve as the company's liaison with all of the parties (lenders, appraisers, inspectors, etc.) involved in the sales transaction
- Document tracking for large volume of real estate transactions
- Manage projects to get a home listing live on REX’s website, which includes creating content, submitting vendor work orders, and scheduling showings and open houses
- Host showings and open houses as needed
- Comply with REX policy and all state/legal statutes
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume, customer-facing or sales role
- Knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate process and selling/buying transaction
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build solid relationships, especially by phone
- Knowledge of managing prospects and customer follow-up through a CRM
- Exhibit REX’s brand attributes: creative and innovative problem solver with the desire to be an industry changer to make buying and selling of real estate better for consumers
- Proficient in productivity and web-based tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google hangouts, Google docs/sheets
- A high degree of professionalism; able to remain calm and rational in times of confusion, rapid change or pressure
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented; willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
- 1-2 years of real estate experience. Holds a real estate license in one of these states: California, Texas, New York, New Jersey, Oregon, Colorado, Florida, Pennsylvania.
Compensation and Benefits
REX offers attractive salary and health benefits with an equity stake in this fast growing tech company.