Redeployment Manager at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Project Management team is where some of the company’s highest value growth is underway. You’ll lead a team while working with leaders and stakeholders across the company in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. We are highly focused and believe we can innovate our way out of any box. The role demands principled thinking, well honed judgment, and a stubborn refusal to settle.
The role demands strong operational and analytical experience in order to successfully manage the retention and redeployment of our skilled labor community. The ideal candidate has built and/or led teams, is highly entrepreneurial, and is obsessed with driving process improvements. They can look around the corner and drive proactive improvements, can dig deep into the data to solve operational issues, and are passionate about developing their staff.What you’ll be doing:
- Dive into the data to create world-class processes
- Set performance metrics for your processes and your team
- Hire, train, coach, and monitor the performance of your team
- Provide clear visibility by reporting upwards and downwards
- Be a strong project and stakeholder manager with the ability to both plan and execute projects of varying urgency and scope with minimal guidance
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure efficiency and cross functional alignment as we build and scale
- Be a leader in your role, both strategically and by example
- Positively lead the team through the complexities of a fast growing and dynamic startup
- 5+ years of work experience in Operations, Strategy, or Consulting with at least 2-3 years of people management
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people
- Exceptional problem solver who has owned projects from start to finish
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Strong data, Excel, and Powerpoint skills (SQL a plus)
- Be nimble and adaptable
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!