Remote US Telemarketing Consultant at MVF
Come join us
The Telemarketing Team is the fastest growing and most profitable, not just in the contact centre but across the business as a whole! Even though you are working remotely, you will feel part of the team from day one with the support of our Team Leaders to set you up for success.
As a remote Telemarketing Consultant you will be calling business owners in America who have registered their interest in a product or service through MVF’s own marketing material- this means that all of our leads are warm!
On your calls, you will build rapport and ask open questions so you can understand and identify business needs. No two calls will be the same! Once you have understood the business requirements, you will cross sell additional products or services helping both that business and MVF grow.
As a US Telemarketing Consultant, you will
- Have worked in a sales environment previously where you will have focused on needs based selling- this can be face to face or on the phone. If you have previous experience of working remotely, even better!
- Be both target and quality focused- as we work on a pay per lead model, we need to make sure that we are sending our clients leads that are likely to convert
- Have worked with international customers- experience of selling products to american customers would be ideal.
- Always be looking for ways to improve- as we are always introducing new products and services, we are looking for someone who can grow with us!
- Be able to problem solve common tech issues and if you cannot fix things yourself, you know when to escalate, then explain the situation concisely
What will happen next?
There is no closing date for the US Telemarketing Consultant position as we hire as soon as we have found the right person- for this reason please submit your application ASAP! An overview of the recruitment process is included below
- Your application will be reviewed by a member of the Talent Team.
- If suitable, you will be asked to send details of your internet speed and equipment specification.
- If suitable, then you will be asked to complete a telephone interview.
- The Contact Centre management team will review your answers and if successful, you will be invited to an interview.
- On the day, you will complete a telephone role play and if you score sufficiently, you will be taken through to the skills based interview stage.
- We will update you with the outcome of your interview within 72 hours
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!