The Sales Support Representative is an integral member of the Sales Excellence Department and interacts with Field Sales, Inside Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Enablement, Services, Finance, and Marketing to enable the company to grow and capture market share. The Sales Support Representative reports to the Director of Sales Excellence. The primary responsibility of this position is to work hand in hand with the regional sales team to support prospecting and selling activities.What You'll Do
- Manage all inbound requests from regional sales teams including contract activation, billing and collections items, ad hoc reporting requests, CRM data updates, account assignment changes and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Liaise with sales and finance to answer billing related questions
- Conduct customer and prospect research as needed. This will include gathering information and presenting in a clear and meaningful way that is easily presented to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prospecting support including opportunity and lead identification by staying up to date on industry news and trends, tracking prospect filings, following prospect organizational moves, etc.
- Assist with sales rep meeting preparation including preparing slide presentations, reporting support and other information gathering as necessary.
- Monitor sales performance against KPIs and report progress and make suggestions to sales and regional managers as appropriate
- Work with sales team to manage pipeline data accuracy and integrity
- Balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings and conference calls
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, and/or Business Strategy
- Demonstrate strong Microsoft Excel competence, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and other functions
- Demonstrate Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Slides experience sufficient to create and modify presentations as needed
- Ability to articulate processes and gather requirements in a meaningful way with our sales and sales operations teams
- Strong analytical and accuracy skills
- Confident self-starter
- Effective presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Willingness to work rare nights and weekends when business needs require
- Are proficient in Salesforce
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.