Senior Customer Success Manager - Enterprise Accounts
Built for enterprises and high-growth companies, Tenfold helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the customer journey. Our software connects a company’s existing phone system with any CRM or system of record. Tenfold optimizes the way companies sell, service and support their customers while enabling them to measurably improve the customer experience. Tenfold helps companies open customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience. Tenfold’s enterprise clients are connecting their phone systems with an average of nine different systems of record.
Tenfold is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will directly manage a portfolio of Tenfold customers, working with each assigned customer to understand their key business objectives and ensure their success with the Tenfold platform. You will work in close partnerships with Sales, Professional Services, Onboarding, Engineering and Support teams. The right person will have a consistent track record of delivering software projects, building deep customer relationships and working effectively with diverse stakeholder groups. Overall we want problem solvers to help our customers achieve measurable success on our platform.
Watch our product demo video - https://vimeo.com/246701403
Culture video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGkfZs2EFo
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering the project implementation to the customer, as per the Scope of Work.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, Adoption, Admin training, renewal, and overall success of named accounts.
- Develop strategic planning activities with each assigned account, seeking to understand their business goals and objectives & organizational landscape, and project manages a joint plan for success and value realization.
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen and a strong technical understanding of our platform.
- Take full ownership of named accounts, including any escalations to address customer concerns with technical support, billing, or other aspects of the customer lifecycle.
- Act as a customer champion internally across other Tenfold stakeholder groups and as a Tenfold champion within the customer’s organization.
- Demonstrate proficiency in managing risk in your portfolio and leading risk mitigation strategies.
- Identify and source new opportunities within your portfolio of accounts when appropriate for Sales engagement.
- Partner effectively with technical groups like Support, Engineering, and Product Management and also more business-oriented groups like Sales, Finance, and Marketing.
- Key metrics for success include project delivery, customer retentions & renewals, customer satisfaction and customer reference-ability.
- 5+ years of experience in a project management and/or account management role directly responsible for customer success outcomes.
- Strong track record of software project delivery.
- Strong track record of customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Operate comfortably in a high-growth environment where organizational change is a part of growth and customer needs and demands are also ever-changing.
- Demonstrate initiative, natural leadership skills, independence and a “get things done” mentality.
- Demonstrated versatility in communicating complex technology-related business issues to audiences with a varying range of technical expertise.
- Strong project management experience.
- Previous experience working with large scale Enterprise customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Availability to respond to emergency situations after hours as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study.
Compensation and Opportunity
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
- Austin A-List best businesses in a growth phase