Senior Customer Success Manager
We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped over 1 million students learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started.Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laughs together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and inclusivity are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.Our Values
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring out A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of annual leave per year
- 10 days of sick leave
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge, kitchen, and espresso machine!
- Quarterly continuing education allowance
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at A Cloud Guru, you'll own the post-sale customer relationship for our B2B side of the business and become a product expert. You'll on-board and engage our Enterprise customers to drive adoption by creating thorough customer plans and partnering with stakeholders. Our Customer Success team is the voice of the customer and partners with ACG's product, sales, and marketing teams. This role is a part of our Customer Experience team and is success is measured by reviewing client churn. This role is not a part of our Sales team and is not measured on up-sells and cross-sells.In this role you’ll get to:
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews with clients
- Work with the team to continuously evolve our client on-boarding process
- Create meaningful relationships with clients, establishing yourself as a strategic partner to their business
- Be the voice of our customers and advocate for improvement in every aspect of the B2B customer experience
- Help to cultivate learning cultures inside of our client's organization
- Learn new technologies quickly, in order to accurately deliver A Cloud Guru’s value proposition
- Lead our clients through the entire on-boarding process, post-sale
- Engage with key stakeholders post-sale, driving customer on-boarding, adoption, satisfaction and ensuring retention
- Drive engagement and customer usage for our B2B clients
- Maintain a deep understanding of product offerings and speak with customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs
- 4+ years of experience in a Customer Success Manager role, owning multiple client relationships
- Experience delivering on key Customer Success metrics - Churn being the most important to ACG
- Experience running QBRs with clients
- Proven ability to quickly develop meaningful relationships with clients
- Start-up experience a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud?
Get in touch, we’d love to talk!
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our offices in Austin, Texas. While we do have remote workers, this role requires hands-on collaboration so the position requires that you live in or relocate to Austin.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.