As a Sr. Director of Operations, you are chiefly responsible for empowering RigUp’s workforce with economic opportunity. Tactically, this means that you are building the highest performing organization possible to deliver on value-added experiences for our external stakeholders. The Operations team services the full RigUp experience, and works closely with our product and data teams to build a robust offering of automated solutions.
This leadership role is high impact, high visibility, with many moving parts, and we’re looking for best-in-class problem solvers to navigate our constantly growing environment. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who understands a full business cycle and interdependencies of sales, operations, accounting, product, and engineering, develops people and company relationships, is flexible and adaptive to change. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Building and managing a high performing team across multiple operational functions
- Navigating complex business problems at scale and translating needs with product partners
- Working on our toughest problems, and developing operational solutions that provide RigUp longevity and scale
- Continually designing and streamlining business processes to optimize for growth
- Assume new operational functions as RigUp will continue to evolve its workforce solution suite
- Manage a growing org of 40+ full-time contributor
What you should have:
- 8-10+ years of work experience, with leadership positions in operations and high growth environments
- Bachelor's degree from a top academic university
- Top-tier MBA preferred, but not required
- Consulting / management consulting experience a plus
- Proven ability to solve complex problems and build teams from scratch
- Prior experience liaising with senior management / executive team
- Customer driven mindset, focused on value creation
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description