Senior Integration Analyst - in person or remote at Bright Health
- Support Bright Health IT systems (in-house and outsourced) which support health plan back office functions.
- Partner with MA and Commercial operations teams to develop business requirements including mapping of data elements to file layouts and logic rules of data exchanges and vendor data processing jobs.
- Assist team in designing and documenting repeatable operational processes that ensure quality delivery of services to providers and members.
- Resolve, troubleshoot and document system and data processing issues. Investigate data inconsistencies and errors.
- Manage sftp and file naming changes.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business and technical teams, both internal and external.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future technology solutions by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Identify and provide recommendations for process improvement opportunities. Evaluates and improve data quality at Bright including but not limited to provider, claim and enrollment data.
- Manage SLAs between Bright and Business Partners.
- Create operational metrics and BI dashboard reporting
- Solution design and oversight of health plan functions to improve efficiency, increase quality and decrease costs.
- Assist in developing the yearly Road Map for the IT team.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Six or more years’ experience in Healthcare Operations and Technology (Required)
- Three or more years’ experience in Healthcare and Healthcare data (Required)
- Two years or more Claims and/or Eligibility business or technical operations (Required)
- Three or more years’ experience with developing and documentation of operational processes and/or data controls (Required)
- Two or more years of SQL code development (Required)
- One or more years’ experience in project management or business analysis disciplines (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies (Preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, including BI, LogicApps, and Data Factory (Preferred)
- Experience with x12 EDI transactions (Preferred)