Senior Manager of Client Success at realtor.com
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:20 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, April 4, 2020
The Senior Client Success Manager position is responsible for developing, leading, counseling, motivating, and managing a team of Managers to achieve goals and quota by delivering superior service and solutions to Realtor's clients. The Senior Client Success Manager is responsible for providing the necessary tools, information, and coaching for Managers and their teams to be successful. This includes creating a safe and fun culture to promote employee morale and engagement. The Senior Client Success Manager is also expected to identify improvement opportunities in our processes, reporting, metrics, products, customer service and sales strategies.
Areas of Ownership
- Responsible for achievement of overall goals with focus on call center goals and metrics including dials, successful activities, closes and conversions while continuously improving the quality of services provided to clients and partners.
- Coach Managers on management, leadership, planning, coaching and developing high performing teams in the call center. Implement and assure compliance with all company process requirements, rules and policies
- Senior Client Success Manager should be the champion of the scripts, Sales, and Quality processes and should coach and manage Reps and Managers in accordance in order to develop them, drive productivity, and ensure the requirements are understood
- Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and counsel, discipline, and/or administer warnings to staff when adherence to policy and Quality are not met Manage Call Center and overall support workload, staffing levels, resources, attendance and culture by communicating guidelines and upholding expectations on company policies
- Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement
- Partner and communicate with other departments and related groups to improve use of technology and develop solutions to improve efficiency, quality, culture and overall call center performance.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources in order to meet partner performance objectives.
- Collaborate with Quality to understand emergent trends and implement best practices.
- Partner with HR & Recruiting to align recruiting resources to business and market strategies and needs.
- Collaborate with Training to facilitate a successful transition from Training to the sales and call center teams.
- Collaborate with other company leaders to creatively foster a fun and positive work environment.
- Provide reports and/or assessments of Call Center performance, attendance, development, achievements, as requested
- Other projects and duties as assigned by manager and executives
The Ideal Profile
- Bachelor's degree highly desirable
- Experience leading and managing a complex, dynamic call center environment focused on sales, customer service or client relationships in a business setting where a product or service is supported.
- 5-7 years related work experience managing a call center or sales team preferred.
- Time Management
- Effective Listener
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Sensitivity
"Diversity is important to us, therefore,Realtor is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition,Realtor will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals. "
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description