We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Customer Success to help lead, scale, and inspire a team of accomplished individuals committed to providing long-term value to Procore’s Specialty Contractor customers. Procore’s Customer Success team is instrumental to long-term profitability by identifying upsell opportunities, mitigating risk, driving adoption while providing a world-class customer experience.
As our Senior Manager of Customer Success, you’ll partner with leadership to establish strategic plans and objectives that deliver against gross and net retention targets for the Specialty Contractor customers while delivering results within budget and on time. In this role, you'll focus on evolving our current processes to scale at hyper-growth speeds while leading and developing a team that embraces Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
This position is located in our Austin office reporting into Procore’s VP of Customer Success, Domestic. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Consult with Marketing on the development of tech and human touch playbooks for churn mitigation and expansion; utilize Salesforce Lightning and other Marketing tools
- In partnership with leadership teams, design and execute strategies that generate targets for customer success qualified lead (CSQL) pipelines and Sales Accepted Opportunities (SAO)
- Work with Customer Marketing to understand, and document the customer journey, and improve campaigns that yield stronger results in gross and net retention
- Work with managers, revenue operations and enablement to deliver efficiencies in processes and procedures
- Work closely with product and documentation teams to guide Procore on effective resources for our Specialty Contractor customers
- Manage KPIs, milestones, long-term goals supportive of the overall company strategic objectives for revenue growth, gross and operating margins
- Define reporting requirements that provide relevant information to managers and the executive team
- Ensure that we are accurately forecasting at-risk accounts within our Specialty Contractor book of business
- Develop and implement strategies that create a learning environment, attract and retain top performers, reduce time to proficiency, and scale the team
- Support the development of leaders reporting to you by providing coaching and career development opportunities
- Work with operational teams to plan, staff, and budget resources for our Specialty Contractor Customer Success team
- Create and foster a company-wide culture of Customer Success across the organization (Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance, Executive)
- 25% domestic travel time (about 2x per quarter)
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in a Management or Supervisory position for software Customer Success/Service Teams (i.e. Onboarding Specialists, Implementation Managers, Customer Success Managers, etc.)
- Understanding of basic SaaS and business metrics with the knowledge of how to modify strategic plans to deliver against targets; proven track record of delivering results for the business
- Customer support or implementation services experience on SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and client relationships
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models with experience managing or working within revenue-focused teams at a Saas company is preferred
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.