RigUp is the fastest growing tech startup in the energy industry and we're seeking a Senior Operations Manager to help grow operational efficiency for our logistics and managed field service division. This position will report to the Director of Logistics and will end to end manage our operations across various service lines.
This person will play a large and growing role in RigUp’s future, and should have experience managing multiple simultaneous operations. This person should be prepared to move quickly, and be prepared to leverage unlimited resources as they grow their position.
Our team has great people from all over the US and beyond, from all sorts of industries and all walks of life. We highly value the different perspectives and unique ideas that diversity brings to our company, and consider it an absolute necessity for our future.
Sound like you? Keep reading!
What you'll be doing:
- Be an early leader of our MFS business by continuing to build and manage the operations team
- Design and execute the operational strategy for Managed Field Services
- Drive key initiatives that directly impact broader business goals
- Ensure cross functional alignment across Product, Sales, Marketing and Operations
- Provide valuable input and analysis to our product strategy and roadmap
- Ensure safety and compliance with local and international regulations, policies, insurance coverage and tariff rates.
- Generate and implement the ideas, solutions, and strategies that continue to make RigUp one of the fastest growing tech companies.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of deep hands on management of functions that consisted of operations, analytics, product and project management
- 5+ years of of experience building and leading high performing teams as well as building trust and influence with various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Unmatched business judgement allowing you to set priorities and develop strategy to pursue them
- Entrepreneurial at heart, with an interest in managing all components of a scalable organization.
- Ability to solve problems, handle difficult questions, and skillfully navigate objections with limited supervision in a constantly changing environment
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description