It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Sr. Partner Enablement Managers work with our best-in-class agencies, so they realize the full potential of our products and services, ensuring renewals and referral growth for our agency partners. This highly technical role in a fast-paced environment demands interaction with enterprise executives, as well as with technical staff within the traditional IT organization.What's cool about this job.
You'll work to make WP Engine the Partner of Choice acting as the liaison between our Agency, Sales, Customer Experience, and Engineering teams to help them build WordPress solutions on behalf of their customers. The Sr. Partner Enablement Manager accompanies account mangers on pre-sale calls to ensure client solutions fit with current technology, and align with development of future offerings. Use your entire technical toolbox, as it relates to WordPress, web and cloud technologies, and add value to customer engagements on both technical and non-technical sides of the conversation. We're always engaging clients whether it's virtually or in-person. Once it's safe, our team travels up to 35% of the time!The day to day.
- Drive proactive technical leadership to WP Engine’s strategic agencies.
- Mentor agencies on our products, processes, and standard methodologies for self-sufficiency.
- Work multi-functionally with WPE teams regarding agency workflow and platform needs. Document agency structure regarding technical roles / specialist, agency processes, and standards for responding to RFPs and prospecting.
- Mentor sales engineers on both agency technical and business aspects.
- Launch technical projects and advice Project Managers and Account Managers on measurable steps to completion.
- Continually learn / stay up-to-date on the latest WP Engine products, WordPress, web technologies, cloud infrastructure, industry standards, security and content delivery.
- Lead projects that help the WordPress, agency, cloud, and other communities via participation at events, social media interactions, and our content channels.
- Self-motivated, creative, proactive standout colleague who encourages customer dedication
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can prioritize on-the-fly
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and high-emotional intelligence skills
- Experience crafting and delivering executive-level customer presentations that outline system performance, potential issues, value and suggested forward courses of action.
- 5+ years of technology experience in a client / pro services, sales engineer, senior support engineer, IT operations management, or senior engineer role exposed to multiple tech areas
- Managed developer workflow tools including CI - Git, Gulp, Grunt, Jenkins projects
- Familiarity with common enterprise integrations - marketing, analytics, ecommerce, back-of-house solutions
- Experience with, and knowledge of CMS: Adobe Exp Manager, Sitecore
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages: PHP, Ruby, Python, .Net, Java, C++, Perl
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business - experience may substitute for degree component
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.