Sr. Systems Analyst - QNXT at Bright Health
- Manage coordination of activities between Bright technology department with Business Operations and Finance teams to improve process flows and vendor issues. Make recommendations on system and vendor improvement opportunities that reduce costs and improve service.
- Develop business requirements for QXNT system integration work by working with MA Operations to document business needs, review with CTS the business requirement document, track delivery of changes and approve any change requests.
- Work with CTS to identify and define System Integration programming changes required for new markets to support Bright expansion.
- Responsible for vendor coordination for MA Operations work which includes but not limited to Payspan, US Bank, CTS and other vendors as required.
- Coordinate CTS jobs to produce required Compliance reporting including 1099 file creation.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business and technical teams (both internal and external). Collaborate with business, product management and tech leadership to support project intake, vetting and prioritization processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required or 6 years of work experience required
- Five (5) or more years of experience in developing business requirements preferred.
- Six (6) or more years of experience in Healthcare Operations or Technology required.
- Five (5) or more years of QNXT experience including configuration knowledge, back end tables and front-end experience.required
- Three (3) or more years SQL experience required
- Five (5) or more years of claims, provider, member and or billing experience required.
- Familiarity with testing processes (test plans, test data, end-to-end, etc.) required.
- Experience with Vendor Relationship Management required.
- Experience working with diagramming tools such as Visio, LucidChart, or others preferred.
- Experience working with a Medicare Advantage preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (presentation, written, and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, including executive leadership
- Ability to express complex technical concepts to multiple stakeholders with varying degrees of technical experience
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively work with internal and external teams to effectively design solutions that meet the business needs
- Ability to work cross-functionally, spanning technology, operations, clinical, provider relations and markets that contribute to driving an exceptional experience for members and for clinicians
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical and think “outside the box” to solve problems.