Sr. Training Specialist (Customer Care) at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we've built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their businesses, care for their families, protect their ideas, and more. From Estate Planning to Business Formations to IP, we've helped millions of customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we've grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we're committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
Taking care of customers is our passion here at LegalZoom. Our goal is to delight customers, resolve questions, and always provide best-in-class customer care so each and every customer shares the same feelings about LegalZoom that we have as a company - it's a great place.
As a Care Senior Training Specialist, you'll empower new and existing employees via great training that allows them to perform their jobs even better. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in continuing employee education with a deep understanding of contact center systems/procedures and a breadth of knowledge regarding operations. A passion for guiding employees throughout their careers and leading departmental improvements will make this role truly satisfying.
- Partner with Care leadership to assess training needs of agents and leaders in the contact center
- Support development of training plans and curriculum
- Interact with and report to clients regarding successes and opportunities for the development of Trainees and existing employees
- Create and facilitate contact center role plays
- Lead training classes utilizing a variety of delivery techniques appropriate for adult learners
- Deliver training for all new hires and existing employees
- Develop and administer knowledge assessments
- Liaise with all areas of the Operations teams on current products, services, and processes
- Provide reporting on effectiveness and progress of the training experience, and offer recommendations for improvements
- Develop individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; monitoring calls, providing feedback/coaching; conducting training sessions; and developing outcome improvement resources
- Update training content as needed
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Assist with other projects assigned by Care leadership
Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years of professional training experience, Learning and Development Specialist, Corporate Trainer, Contact Center Trainer, or a related title.r
- 3+ years previous contact center experience preferred
- Must have knowledge of adult learning principles and the ability to implement these principles in a training curriculum
- Coaching and mentoring experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design & development, and training technologies
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task effectively
- High energy
- Able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Able to build rapport and listen attentively to the needs of customers
- Highly computer literate with in-depth knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce.com, and web-based systems
- Must have a flexible schedule, including availability for overtime during evenings, weekends, holidays
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.