Strategy and Operations Senior at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
We are seeking an expert Senior Strategy & Operations Analyst who can apply financial analysis, program management, data analytics, and leadership skills to deliver recommendations on strategic opportunities for the company. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative problem-solver with a focus on results and execution, motivated by a constantly evolving and high-paced business landscape.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with other members of the Strategic Operations and Analytics teams to understand and quantify key challenges and business opportunities across the organization.
- Develop, analyze, and communicate data insights and provide strategic recommendations in a clear and concise manner with a focus on revenue growth.
- Leverage program management skills to build out RASCIs for different strategic initiatives, GTM trackers, GANTT charts, and project schedules.
- Constantly identify and mitigate risks to your schedule, scope, and resources while balancing competing priorities across multiple initiatives and stakeholder requests, maximizing your impact on key team and company objectives.
- Use SQL to analyze large datasets to answer business questions and conduct statistical analyses of operational changes; create compelling operational visualizations in Tableau based on these analyses and make strategic recommendations that will optimize and improve performance.
- Develop economic models for our most important business initiatives, with an eye for repeatability and scalability of processes and templates.
- 5+ years minimum professional experience in management consulting, strategic finance, business operations, analytics, or business planning function at a top tier consulting, investment banking, or SaaS technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Math, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Business Administration) or equivalent experience required.
- Crisp executive communication skills, both verbal, written, and in presentations of data
- Proven ability with SQL and data visualization tools required (Tableau, Looker, or Periscope Data preferred).
- Analytical and results-oriented individual contributor and teammate, with excellent multitasking skills and the ability to lead small projects, as required.