GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Survey Team in Austin, Texas. The Survey Associate will join a growing Global Survey Team which collaborates with GLG’s sophisticated client base; which includes top institutional investment firms, top-tier consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and Fortune 1000 companies, as well as colleagues throughout GLG. The Survey Associate will be responsible for participating in the creation and execution of survey projects that help clients qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
The Survey Team is responsible for survey writing, programming, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Survey Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month, working directly with clients to understand and meet their learning needs, often helping to qualify and quantify industry or market trends. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a keen analytic outlook. Successful Survey Team members have a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management.
Working with the Survey Team, the Survey Associate will:
- Assist with the design and facilitation of customized surveys targeting a wide variety of specialized topics and populations
- Program survey questionnaires into various online survey platforms
- Compile and review reports of survey data for clients (data analysis not required)
- Learn to manage multiple survey projects with tight timelines while prioritizing and multi-tasking to ensure important deadlines are met
- Navigate survey requests with complex requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients
- Work towards interacting directly with clients to understand and meet their learning needs
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
For this position, we seek applicants with a bachelor’s degree or higher.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Demonstrated experience with questionnaire and survey writing/programming (e.g., experience with Decipher or similar platforms)
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating survey results to stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent conceptual and analytic skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize, identify, and solve problems
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills, dedication, and patience allowing you to complete and rigorously review every stage of challenging project work
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours outside of the traditional workday, as needed (including evenings and weekends)
About GLG/Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.