Team Lead - Support at Favor
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:03 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
In Texas, Favor is the easiest way to get anything delivered to your door in less than an hour. At Favor, we pride ourselves on serving Texans and empowering our local businesses big and small. Our goal is to ‘Run Texas’ by winning customers one Favor at time!
Overseeing the overall Favor experience, our Support team is there to ensure the highest levels of service for each favor. But when things don’t go according to plan, we step in and ensure our Customers, Runners and Merchants receive a personalized, fast and easy path to resolution across multiple contact channels.
Our Support Team Leads are integral to this effort by managing day-to-day operations, and by empowering their team to provide best in class customer service and support. Our leads are data-driven, competitive, customer experience obsessed, operationally savvy, and intellectually curious by constantly seeking growth. They believe every Support interaction is an opportunity to delight.
- Empower and inspire your team to be passionate Favor brand ambassadors and stewards of our culture and core values
- Care deeply and display urgency with the speed and quality of our Support responses
- Drive individual performance outcomes, development, and engagement through effective coaching, mentorship, feedback, reward, and recognition
- Monitor, analyze, and develop performance plans as needed to quickly identify and remediate performance issues
- Serve as a role model for accountability, professionalism, and emotional intelligence
- Evaluate, advise, and innovate on team workflows, processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement
- Roll up your sleeves and work alongside your team as needed to establish trust, credibility, and to stay close to what is needed to best serve our Texas community
- Promote a culture of accountability by holding yourself, your team, peers, and leadership accountable to the highest standards of service
- 2-3 years experience and track record building fun, high performing customer-facing teams in a contact/support center environment
- Deep domain knowledge of contact center management tools, processes, procedures, performance metrics, and associated improvement levers
- Data-driven, analytical problem solver, capable of foreseeing business needs and translating trends and insights into actionable objectives that yield scalable solutions
- Able to self-identify and self-manage areas of improvement
- Passionate about being a people leader and thrive off of developing others
- Graceful, measured, effective, and able to keep your team focused and energized in fast-paced, ambiguous, and dynamic work environments
- Excel and are comfortable with navigating de-escalation, crucial conversations, and conflict resolution
- Champion of psychological well-being, radical candor, diversity, and inclusion
- Effective verbal and written communicator capable of influencing outcomes
- Reputation of operating with integrity, courage, and servant leadership
- Able to work nights and weekends
- BA/BS degree preferred
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description