Technical Support Analyst (Onsite) at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents, so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, great teammates, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you enjoy solving big problems and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, this is the place for you.
You are passionate about technology, both in your career as well as your personal life. You will provide level one technical support within a global support team. This is a heavily hands on role working closely with our Production Operations, Applications, and Infrastructure teams on IT projects. You’re comfortable with SaaS and local software, including O365, G Suite, Adobe suite and supporting SSO applications. You’re looking for a role that will offer you new challenges and exciting areas of growth that you will help define.
What we do:
- We deploy Apple and PC hardware
- We install and support macOS and Windows
- We handle devices using MDM software tools including JAMF and Intune
- We centrally supervise users, machines and policies via LDAP.
- We support a variety of SaaS platforms and solutions for our end users.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Demonstrate excellent customer service in providing support of technology used by Care.com staff globally
- Help support desktop and mobile device environments within and across all Care.com locations to ensure optimal staff efficiency
- Assist in maintenance of hardware and software standards, inventory and ticketing systems and processes, computer imaging processes and standards, and other policies, processes and standards regarding desktop and personal device technology
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3-5 years’ experience providing technical support
- Solid understanding of Windows and OSX computing environments
- Excellent laptop, desktop and personal device hardware experience
- In depth experience supporting smartphones and other handheld or tablet computing devices
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite a plus
- Strong strategic problem solver
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Familiarity tracking/updating inventory in an IT Asset Management system
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).