Technical support Tier 3 – Job Description
Who are we?
We are IntSights, a Rapid7 company, that has created a market shifting solution to DETECT, ANALYZE and REMEDIATE all kinds of threats and malicious information in the clear, dark & deep web.
We’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer for Tier 3, to join our team in Dallas.
What will you do?
- Provide tier 3 support of our Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) to our global customer base for any issue with the Intsights product.
- Deploy and support our customers with the integrations across with 3rd party security devices (SIEM, FW, etc.) interfaces.
- Educate and empower our customers, guiding them through the features of our software and advising on best practices.
- Demonstrate an independent ability to troubleshoot & investigate incoming requests within strict SLA boundaries.
- Create and manage escalations to product managers and R&D teams.
- Maintain communication with other teams to keep everyone aligned about client feedback and any important technical problems.
- At least 1 year of experience providing product support in a SaaS platform.
- At least 2 years of proven experience with troubleshooting multiple Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Unix) and configuration optimization.
- Hands-on experience in working with databases and creating DB queries.
- Advanced Docker knowledge.
- Troubleshooting communication issues- familiar with network structure (LAN, WAN) and communication equipment basic functionality (switching, hubs, routers, proxy)
- Virtual Environment technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V).
- Customer-oriented, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Self-starter, multitasking, independent, responsible.
- Good interpersonal communication with other team players.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Hands-on analysis and troubleshooting.
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and explain them to others.
- Ability to work on-call as per the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of security devices (SIEM, FW, etc.).
- Experience in Information Security.
- Experience in PowerShell \ Bash \ Python scripts.