Third Shift Tracking Specialist at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Receive and handle inbound phone calls from truck drivers, dispatchers and customers in regards to Arrive Logistics shipments.
- Proactively reach out to carriers, drivers and customers in order to ensure timely pick up and delivery of shipments.
- Report issues via multiple modes of communication, chat, e-mail and phone calls.
- Become an expert in Arrive Logistics' TMS and other technology that will assist in shipment tracking.
- Assist Carrier Sales and Customer Sales Reps in maintaining books of business through fantastic customer service and attention to detail.
Our ideal candidate is/has:
- A High School Diploma is required.
- Associate's Degree/Bachelor's Degree OR 3+ years of work experience.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in the logistics industry is a plus!
- An ability to accurately, quickly and concisely relay information through multiple channels to internal and external parties.
- Knowledge of Google business products, including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar.
- Further your logistics career in a valuable role with long-term growth opportunities.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive hourly rate + incentives.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!