Are you passionate about engaging with Enterprise customers and have experience with software retention? Do you enjoy working in smaller teams, while also being part of a company that's experiencing outstanding growth? Our mission is to maximize revenue retention with a keen eye toward strategic migration and expansion efforts while providing a flawless customer experience that ensures continued health and loyalty. If this sounds exciting, then read on!
Loyalty Advocates educate our customers on the benefits of Atlassian software. We affect customer retention through proactive, strategic outreach to our largest 10% of customers. We have a discovery mentality and actively look for ways to promote growth and expansion within our customer base. Our team drives renewal and expansion transactions across Atlassian's suite of solutions through proactively engaging high-value renewals, uncovering expansion and migration opportunities, and overcoming objections. Each teammate collaborates with our Enterprise Advocates team to support account planning and quoting activities, as well as with channel partners on account strategy and deals. You'll be first to understand why some customers stay and some customers churn and you'll be responsible for sharing such insight with the company.
We expect candidates to have:
- Three or more years of proven experience in account management, software renewals, customer success, or other relevant business areas
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance goals
- A pioneering spirit, a self-starter's drive, an artist's passion for creativity
- A tenacious discovery skillset to uncover expansion and upgrade opportunities and identify reasons for churn
- Experience negotiating and influencing. Ability to reach an agreement and drive outcomes, affecting the action, behaviors, or opinions of others
- Relationship management skills. Ability to cultivate business relationships, partnerships, and alliances internally, externally, and virtually
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize. Adaptability to constantly evolving events while accurately judging priorities and keeping track of details
- Experience selling or renewing in the SaaS industry
- Experience discovering up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Experience with CRM software and video conferencing
- Maximize upgrade and expansion rates; maximize customer retention rates and minimize churn through effective sales techniques over the phone, video, and email
- Maintain a deep understanding of product updates and new offerings and articulate those improvements to customers and solution partners
- Maintain a consistently healthy pipeline by logging sales and renewal activities, customer data, and customers' status within internal systems ( Salesforce.com )
- Responsible for customer relationships throughout the renewal lifecycle
- Increase customer awareness of Atlassian's product portfolio to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities during the renewals cycle
More about the team
The Loyalty Advocacy team is passionate about improving our customer experience. We drive the retention and expansion of existing revenue and migrations to our platform offerings, all while providing legendary service. The team is comprised of hard-working, passionate, and fun-loving individuals who specialize in Atlassian's full suite of products and services. We have shared team performance metrics and goals to encourage collaboration and partnership, but above all, we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in constantly refining and optimizing our non-traditional sales model.
The Trello Loyalty Advocacy team is a newly formed carve-out of the broader Loyalty organization. The team drives Trello retention, upgrades, and expansion across all geographies. We enjoy the specialization required of representing one of the fastest-growing products within the Atlassian suite and all the perks of working for an elite company while doing results-oriented, entrepreneurial work.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .