Virtual Assistant for Online Business at Adventures in Wisdom Inc.
- 30ish hours/week contract position
- Must have at least 2 years daily experience with Infusionsoft (VA level)
- Must have proven experience as VA for 100% Online Business (marketing and service delivery online - such as online-training, information products, certification programs, membership sites)
- Looking for a proven virtual assistant who has an entrepreneurial mindset and loves to support customers and team members.
- We have a proven business model and have been certifying life coaches for children for the past 6 years. We market to and deliver services to our clients 100% online.
After reviewing below, please visit https://adventuresinwisdom.com/team-virtual-assistant/ for a detailed job description, overview about our company/certification program, and application.
Do you love being the go-to-person for clients and team members – answering questions, driving issues to resolution, and getting things done?
Do you love working in an entrepreneurial environment where your ideas matter and you can have immediate impact on results?
We are looking for the right person to help us with day-to-day business administrative activities, client support, community management, and other projects as needed (see job description below).
You must be an innovative self-starter with extreme attention to detail and ability to get things done who is:
- Experienced providing VA services for an 100% online business (not brick-and-mortar).
- Experienced with Infusionsoft and WordPress (Divi Theme) required (we’re not looking for tech guru – looking for administrative experience with these tools – updating/editing pages and posts; updating editing templates, campaigns, reporting, order processing etc.).
- Experienced with and loves customer support (front line response to email inquiries, problem solving, etc.) – mindful and respectful of other cultures, religions, and beliefs. You will be interacting with people from all over the world!
- Very detail-oriented and process-oriented to ensure systems are updated correctly and reporting is accurate.
- Extremely self-accountable – meeting deadlines, communicating progress, and managed tasks/projects in Asana.
- Open to “wearing additional hats” as needed. We are an entrepreneurial organization and new opportunities may arise where we need your help.
This is a unique opportunity to become an integral part of a company that is creating positive social impact by bringing life coaching and personal development to children around the world.
You need to be someone who is fulfilled by providing dedicated support to a CEO with a huge mission. We are looking for someone who can not only handle day-to-day activities and implement projects, but also someone who loves our mission and who brings creativity and ideas to the table as well.
This is a professional, work-from-home, contract-to-hire 30-40hr/week position.
Immediate start. Long-term applicants only please.
Compensation: Based on qualifications and experience. Please submit compensation requirements.
Applicants only. Recruiters, please don't contact us.