Partner Success Strategy Sr. Analyst
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway is looking for a Sr. Analyst of Partner Success Strategy to help the company drive a step change improvement in partner (homeowner and property manager) performance on its family of sites.
HomeAway is actively seeking exceptional candidates who have demonstrated:
- Exceptional project management ability.
- Successful leadership of highly complex, cross-functional projects.
- Interest and experience in technology, ecommerce and/or consumer products.
- Passion for travel generally, and the VR industry, specifically.
The Partner Success Strategy Sr. Analyst will report directly to a Partner Success Strategy Manager and up through the VP of Partner Success Strategy Operations.
This Sr. Analysts will be responsible for:
- Working with the Partner Success Manager to make recommendations that help transform the sales team from one that historically focused on selling advertisements to one focused on training the HomeAway technology.
- Collaborating effectively across all business and support functions at HomeAway (i.e., Executive management, Partner Success, Product, Development, Systems Engineering, Marketing, Analytics, Data Science, Finance, etc.) to ensure timely delivery of high-impact work product.
- Deriving insights from internal and external data to enable the Partner Success leadership team to make well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Driving an agenda of Partner Success segmentation and automation by (1) helping to develop world-class models aimed at prioritizing Partner Success activity and (2) providing input into the technology tools that best enable efficiency optimization among the Partner Success front-line teams.
- Helping to set, manage and monitor the Partner Success Strategy & Operations budget.
- Taking on a variety of projects on an as needed basis and driving to successful outcomes.
- A strong record of academic excellence.
- College/University degree from a top tier program.
- College/University degree combining business, computer science and/or IT a plus.
- A strong record of professional performance.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Experience at a top tier consulting, private equity or banking firm a plus.
- Repeated experience coordinating and conducting the “strategy process,” including:
- Framing complex business problems and understanding the “big picture" quickly.
- Identifying key issues, and prioritizing analysis.
- Driving subsequent analysis to arrive at a well-structured answer.
- Exceptional modeling and big data skills required (Excel, SQL, etc.).
- Exceptional analytic horsepower to drive data analysis with or without the aid of additional resources.
- Experience with agile work-flow and technologies a strong plus (SalesForce, JIRA, Atlassian, etc.).
- The ability to communicate complex business problems and insights to a wide audience.
- Solid interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- A high tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to drive to action despite incomplete information.
- A true passion for the travel and vacation rental industries.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.