The HotSchedules Pilot Manager serves as the business and solution expert, provides technical expertise to prospects and customers and supports the HotSchedules team in growing the business. This position ascertains customer requirements, engages in consultative and technical solutions, and is critical in the success of new customer pilots and implementations.
- Works with small and mid-market pilots to identify current and future customer business needs and requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers
- Key individual in ensuring new customer Pilot criteria is developed, business requirements are determined and a successful pilot is achieved
- Seeks to understand and confirm success criteria for customer pilot engagements, ensures executive and operational sponsorship and ensures customer engagement throughout the pilot
- Responsible for ensuring post-pilot roll-out dates are determined and the schedule is adhered to by both the customer and Red Book Connect.
- Work with customers during the pilot and implementation stages to ensure they are successfully adopting the software
- Analyze product data and create outreach tactics based on pilot customers who have low product usage and low implementation participation
- Create engagement assets that can be delivered to customers to create value via webinars, online community or other marketing campaigns
- Work across Sales, Customer Success, and Implementation departments to share common themes to improve business processes to increase retention
- Provides web-based, phone, and in-person customer requirements discovery and analysis
- Performs product demonstrations and designs proof of concept exercises
- Present and articulates advanced product features and benefits, as well as product future direction
- Help to develop customer's staff by providing technical information and guidance
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team
- Create and contributes to a positive, professional, and fun environment to work
- Stays current on product releases and enhancements
Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Software Requirements, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills, Technical Depth and Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation
- 5+ years in restaurant IT and Training preferred OR 5+ years in SaaS implementation
- Sales engineering experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or business related field
- High sales aptitude
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong understanding and ability to articulate new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- Energetic, creative, organized, and self-motivated
- Ability to deliver on business commitments
- Thrive in team environment
Well-known across the globe for bringing the restaurant, retail and hospitality industries to the Cloud with our pioneering web & mobile products, superior customer service – and the people who make this happen.
Our Values: Because they are important to us!
Service – We come from the service industry, and like you, we know that great service is the only thing that keeps customers coming back.
Creativity – Not sure how to get that project done? We don’t let “the way we’ve always done it” get our way. We value out of the box thinkers who have fresh ways to address challenges!
Family – When you’re here, you’re family. When it’s time to go home, we respect your work-life balance so you can be with your real family.
Fun – In between (and even during) all the hard work, we like to have a lot of fun! From inter-office video contests, to fitness challenges, happy hours and Friday lunches, we keep it awesome.
Humility – Humility starts at the top and flows throughout. It’s about responsibility, acknowledging mistakes and never forgetting our humble beginnings.