Are you a product manager with strong technical skills who is passionate about building outstanding product experiences? Are you interested in an exciting opportunity to help build and grow a platform and two-sided marketplace?
We are searching for the next standout product manager to join our Traveler Partners Group (TPG) Marketplace Ready product team.
TPG powers travel supply for Expedia Group platform and the Marketplace Ready team helps new travel partners join the platform, add new products, and capture value by ensuring their products are ready to succeed!
As the Product Manager for Content and Media Experience, you’ll build partner experiences to drive content and media adoption and improve traveler shopping experiences on EG brands.
You’ll become a leading authority on content to Expedia Group's future growth and success!
Who you are
- Proactive. Able to lead large, sophisticated projects and demonstrate your cross functional experience working with design, engineering, sales, and operations teams
- Strategic. Have a macro (competition, business) and micro (engineering, operational) understanding of product strategy and prioritize features that deliver the fastest business outcome
- Passionate About Customers. Balance business, technology, and design priorities while retaining focus on the customer experience
- Methodical. Experienced with product management methodologies, standards and practices. Think through the ‘whole product’. Realize a product is effective when it drives business results, not just engineering outputs
- Agile and Scientific. Experienced working in an agile engineering organization. Balance qualitative and quantitative techniques to form and test hypotheses and revise plans based on new information
- Growing. Willing to entertain new insights that may conflict with your existing thinking and have an ability to both learn and adapt based on outcomes and feedback
- Experienced. Have at least three (3) years of experience in a technology-enabled consumer facing company. Experience in online travel and/or a multi-sided marketplace is a plus. BS or BA in equivalent field or equivalent related professional experience required
What you will do
- Develop and socialize a strategy to drive content and media adoption and simplify experiences through automation and self-service.
- Converge the Vrbo and Partner Central (PC) content and media experiences by delivering adaptive capabilities that scale.
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering to define and execute a product roadmap to support the strategy.
- Collaborate with Bulk (API and APM / BCT) and Product Integration teams to prioritize initiatives and channel integration, accounting for any shifts in workforce planning.
- Work with the engineering team with an agile mindset and process to define, elaborate, and implement user stories
- Track and monitor content adoption health metrics, run experiments, and optimize for partner efficiency and experience.
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.