Product Manager, Regulatory Compliance Product
HomeAway is looking for a Product Manager, Regulatory Tools to manage a portfolio of compliance tools and help our Government Relations team differentiate HomeAway in the communities where we operate. You will partner with Regional Leaders, Marketing, Customer Experience, Tax, Legal and Government Affairs to define the product roadmap that will help our property owners have a great experience while staying compliant in their market. To achieve these goals, we’re looking for someone who can drive a strategy and execute in a fast changing regulatory environment.
You have experience with risk based product prioritization. You will define the future for these products and what your team should work on. You will be empowered to set ambitious goals for your product and team and motivate the team to think big. You stay calm in a very dynamic regulatory environment.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the product vision and planning and drive the product roadmap.
- Work with cross-functional partners to research requirements.
- Work closely with user experience designers to research, define, and test UI.
- Ensure high quality execution on an impactful product roadmap, with a balanced focus on both short- and long-term initiatives.
- Monitor and investigate customer feedback and customer support metrics
- Launch new features in collaboration with customer experience and product marketing.
- Understand the market and identity gaps and opportunities to improve the product
- Communicate broadly on decisions, progress, and plans.
Who You Are
- Synthesize requirements into a common set of platform and services capabilities.
- Experience utilizing data analytics and business impact research to aid business decisions.
- Change agent, with a can-do attitude and a result oriented mindset.
- Experience crafting product strategy and medium to long term product roadmap.
- Demonstrated technical competence and ability to work with engineers, data scientists, designers, and product marketers.
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably in an eCommerce or Compliance setting.
- Excellent written and oral communication and stakeholder management skills
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.