Advocacy Programs Manager at SailPoint
SailPoint Advocacy Programs Manager
Customer Marketing at SailPoint leverages relationships to elevate the people and brands that we partner with, giving our customers a platform to share their success. We are seeking a marketer with experience developing, driving, and operationalizing customer advocacy programs. This person will be responsible for the engine that runs various programs that keep us front and center internally and externally, which is crucial for the success of our team. You’ll showcase some of our largest customer brands and advocates in new and compelling ways, manage communications with our customer base, enable our internal teams to infuse the customer story at every turn and measure SailPoint’s market share. If you have a customer-first attitude, love a good challenge, and can offer creativity and an operational mindset, we would love to chat.
This individual contributor role will manage the operational backbone of the team. You’ll also produce customer content and make sure the world knows about our growing customer base by scaling how we operate. This person will help manage our reference program by overseeing process, tools and communications with our internal and external stakeholders, creating a cohesive experience for all participants. We’ll look to you for reporting on our team’s progress and analytically showing our success and gaps.
The ideal candidate has a passion for people, is goal oriented and has experience working with SaaS customers. We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter that can work cross functionally with our marketing colleagues, customer success, professional services, executive, sales enablement and partner teams. The ability to write content for various channels (web, blog, email, social and PPT) and create program plans, tracking and communicating progress along the way and executing to goal is a must. We need someone with strong communication and presentation skills and who will be comfortable moving between high-level strategy and day-to-day execution. This is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your skills with a collaborative group of world-class marketers and thought leaders in the identity security community.
- Partner with our digital team to showcase our premier customer’s brands and stories
- Manage the operations for our marketing reference program through a reference platform capturing all interactions with our advocates and awarding them for their time
- Own SailPoint’s review platform strategy, demonstrating SailPoint’s market leadership and focus on customer success on review sites such as Gartner Peer Insights, G2, Trust Radius, etc. Enabling our internal teams to capitalize on the content created on these platforms
- Manage our customer content library of quotes, blogs, case studies, presentations, videos etc and ensuring SailPoint’s internal teams can easily access and leverage the content we create
- Keep SailPoint’s market share statistics for earnings calls, presentations, and overall public usage up to date
- Manage Customer Marketing’s gifting program, ensuring our customer advocates are properly thanked for the time they spend with us
- Grow the marketing referral program. You’ll drive customer participation in the ‘Admiral’s Club working closely with the reference team
- Partner with Marketing, Sales Enablement, Customer Success, Reference, Product Management and PR teams to infuse the customer journey in our internal and external initiatives
- Using our marketing automation tool, manage development and execution of customer communications, including emails and newsletters
- Be a storyteller. Research, plan, and develop a pipeline of content and stories in partnership with strategic customers including but not limited to written and video content for web, collateral, presentation, customer award submissions and communication copy
Qualifications & Background:
- The ability to operationalize strategic programs enabling us to scale, report and move faster
- Strong project management and organizational skills with an ability to create, execute, and adjust plans as needed
- Strong communication, writing, and storytelling skills with the ability to distill complex information into clear, concise messaging; ability to write in a simple, direct, and friendly tone.
- Proven ability to develop deep relationships and influence cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated success leading marketing innovation, including the development and execution of customer-focused marketing and/or communications initiatives
- Strong affinity for working in deep collaboration with customers to understand their unique challenges and goals, and to partner closely to make them successful
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate internal teams to find efficient and effective solutions cross functionally
- Results oriented to dramatically grow business results
- A desire to have fun, work hard, and drive results for yourself and the greater team
- innovative – Enjoys generating new ideas to push the boundaries of marketing
- 4-5 Years of Customer Marketing or related experience, 8+ years of experience in Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree required
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.