Customer Engagement Program Manager at Atlassian (Remote)
As a Customer Engagement Program Manager in Atlassian's Customer Success and Innovation (CSI) organization, you will be responsible for delivering a consistent, world-class experience to members of the Enterprise Customer Advisory Board. You will implement a cadence of customer communications that keeps the Enterprise Customer Advisory Board members informed and engaged. This role will be accountable for driving continuous improvement of the Enterprise Customer Advisory Board throughout the customer journey. You will work with internal stakeholders to follow-up on voice of the customer feedback generated from the Enterprise Customer Advisory Board.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Execute our monthly Enterprise Customer Advisory Board meeting, from start to finish: Manage master schedule and agenda for Enterprise Customer Advisory Board and work with stakeholders across the Product and CSI organizations to ensure our monthly CAB meetings are being executed at a high level and provide a quality experience for customers.
- Creating and executing program communication plans: With a global team, it is important to create and run multi-channel communication plans to inform all CSI teams and stakeholders of progress, deliverables, and celebrations related to our Enterprise CAB. Create monthly and quarterly checkpoints to keep both customers and internal stakeholders informed - and excited - about our Enterprise CAB program.
- Cross-Functional collaboration and alignment: Create efficiencies across CSI and Atlassian to get buy-in during planning cycles, enable teams and support continuous improvement. Identify areas of the program that will scale to accommodate Enterprise customer growth.
- Executive and Senior Leader Stakeholder Management: Work with Atlassian Executives and Senior Leaders to align on Enterprise Customer Advisory Board content, topics and strategy.
- Present new business insights and possible solutions: Reflect on the previous work and present business and process insights and opportunities seen both within the Customer Success Innovation organization and throughout Atlassian.
- Capture all voice of the customer feedback: The Enterprise Customer Advisory Board is a safe space for customers to provide feedback on Atlassian's products, solutions and strategy. It's crucial that this feedback is gathered from customers, disseminated to the right internal stakeholders who can drive action items and follow-ups.
- Track meeting metrics: Collect data for each Enterprise Customer Advisory Board, identify and make recommendations on trends and assist with internal reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Scope out and procure tooling: Identify and make recommendations about tools that support customer communications, registration, calendaring and virtual meetings.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 7+ years of project and management experience
- Experience working with technical teams in customer success, professional services, or account management teams
- Expertise in planning and executing virtual, live and hybrid Customer Advisory Boards
- Familiarity of Agile DevOps, ITSM and Work Management
- Proven capability in driving best practices and inspect and adapt programs for continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience with Atlassian products with working skills in Confluence (preferred)
- Experience with enterprise SaaS software sales and delivery
- Innovative and fearless, comfortable with driving initiatives up and down the organization
More about CSI team
It's all right there in the name when you join the Atlassian Customer Success and Innovation team you are at the heart of empowering our customers to do more with our products as they unleash the potential in their teams. You will contribute to customer success by tackling challenges head-on and providing unparalleled knowledge and best practices around our solutions. We are big on distributed collaboration and are passionate about our customer-first culture. Working in this team at Atlassian, you'll have a direct impact on some of our biggest accounts, fast. You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions; we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.