Healthcare Program Manager at One Drop
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:43 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 16, 2022
We’re looking for a self-driven and analytical program manager owning the cardiometabolic programs. The program manager will be fully responsible for achieving defined outcomes for the program and the day-to-day work will be in strong collaboration with Behavioral Science, Product, Commercial teams, Customer Care, Clinical Operations, Analytics, and other teams as needed. You will establish short, mid, and long-term goals to achieve program success. This includes developing an evaluation strategy and providing reporting on the effectiveness of the program and initiatives to leadership and other stakeholders. You will own delivery against the goals and work cross-functionally as part of a growing team to consistently deliver and fine-tune program performance. The right person for this role will own the performance of the program and can drive cross-functional alignment and prioritization.
You'll make an impact by
- Implementing metrics and developing program standards and key performance indicators
- Using data analysis along with program understanding to create a strategic plan to achieve program goals - driving engagement and results
- Taking ownership in initiating, managing and implementing multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously and prioritizing as needed
- Partnering cross-functionally with Behavioral Science, Product, Commercial team, Clinical Operations, Analytics, Customer Care and other teams as needed to drive initiatives supporting the program success
- Communicating issues related to performance and proposing owning solutions
- Facilitating meetings with business partners and stakeholders as needed to scope and prioritize projects, resolve ambiguity around resourcing, timing, and anything else affecting project delivery / program success
- Utilizing evaluation data and external benchmarks to continuously improve the performance and engagement metrics
- Demonstrating flexibility and creativity when solutioning
- Experience leading successful programs, previous experience in digital health space a plus
- Comfortable and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to grasp technical details and analytic issues and provide in-depth evaluations and recommendations
- Experience driving campaign/project/initiative retrospective reviews and evaluating effectiveness
- Experience working with a multitude of stakeholders and objectives / priorities
- Flexibility, drive, and positivity Passion for health and wellness
- Sound judgement and sense of ownershipSelf-sufficient / self starter
- Strong collaborator with the ability to influence and drive change
- Experienced leading retrospectives and proven skill in problem solving
- Past experience in product management
- Previous experience in healthcare, specifically digital health programs
- Deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- Work at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development Budget
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Beautiful Loft office space conveniently located in the Soho area of New York
- Weekly Catered Lunches, Company Swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description