Implementation Manager at Invitae (Remote)
SCHEDULE: Mon - Fri, pacific standard time zone
This position can be remote.
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Our team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about helping improve healthcare to join us.
Implementation Managers oversee all activities related to the assessment, planning, implementation, post-delivery, and support of Electronic Health Records (EHR) integration initiatives. The incumbent will work closely with key administrative, operational and clinical departments, as well as IT functional units at medical clinics, hospitals, and health systems to ensure high quality solutions delivery and ongoing support.
What you’ll do:
- Balancing the needs of both our internal and external customers against the team’s available resources while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with our Regional Sales Managers and Business Development group to gather customer requirements, create project timelines, and successfully implement the appropriate solution based on the needs of the customer
- Focusing on adhering to and enhancing the implementation management process. Always seeking ways to maximize results while optimizing time.
- Problem-solving and communicating clearly across the organization. Predicting problems and solving them before they impact teams or projects.
What you bring:
- 3-5 years' experience managing multi-faceted, customer-facing healthcare HL7 integration projects. Experience with software implementation is preferred; experience with a health system or EHR vendor in an HL7 integration role is a plus
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Familiarity with Salesforce, G-Suite, Atlassian, and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth organization where change is a constant
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required
- This can be a remote position
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.