Medical bills suck….so we did something about it. The Spot Team is on a mission to change the industry and how insurance is distributed. That means no more Go-Fund-Me's or going into debt after an injury.
Spot is the first-of-its-kind injury insurance that pushes our customers to get out and live more, whether they're running their daily errands or on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure with the family. Perfect for people who have active lifestyles, lousy health insurance, or no health insurance at all, we earnestly believe that breaking a bone shouldn't break the bank.
We’re looking for a Junior Account Manager to join our growing team and support our partnerships. Our team is set to double this year and we have no plans to slow down, so you'll have lots of opportunities to take on new challenges and wear many hats. We care about your success and want to help you grow to achieve your goals inside and outside of Spot.
We believe in the importance of culture and community and that teams thrive when working in alignment.
Key Attributes for This Role
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinker
- Excellent communicator
Why This Role is Important to Us
Through our partners, Spot provides on-demand injury insurance at the moment when individuals need coverage the most–when they are being active. Some of our current partners include Powder Mountain, USA Cycling, and athleteReg. The Junior Account Manager will play a critical role in helping us grow by supporting new partners and optimizing current integrations.
- Maintain partnership documentation structure
- Help build out key processes, from onboarding new partners to renewals, and growing accounts
- Assist with the coordination of new partner assets, from tech requirements to marketing initiatives
- Critically think about partnership integrations
Who You Are
- Organization is second nature to you
- You love being a team player and rolling up your sleeves to get the job done
- You’re extremely detail oriented and love checking things off your to-do list
- Technology excites you; you’ve done away with old archaic systems
A Typical Day Looks Like
- Maintaining an up-to-date status of contracts, policy documents, and Spot company wiki for active partnerships
- Assisting with new partner integrations and supporting active partners where needed
- Organizing and synthesizing data for key trends to determine how to grow partnerships
Things You Might Brag About
- You’re unflappable, cool as a cucumber….pressure is your jam
- You aim to please and kill people with kindness
- You’re just as productive working from home as you are in an office