Program Coordinator at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros is seeking a Program Coordinator to join the Customer Experience team. We need someone who is able to manage multiple projects and who excels at following up and ensuring that commitments are met. You'll need to have a willingness to learn to lead conversations with all levels of both customer and internal, strong communication skills, and familiarity with Khoros products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Work cross functional to manage and coordinate projects and programs to improve the customer experience.
- Effectively communicate project / program status, issues and achievements.
- Identify potential risks and escalate when appropriate.
- Interface with internal stakeholders and external customers to solicit information or provide updates as necessary.
- Map detailed business processes to identify customer friction points.
- Be passionate about making our customer's experience better, even if that means banging down some doors.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Understand and learn the ins-and-outs of the Khoros business, product lines and structure in order to truly be effective in a cross-functional role
- Ability to comprehend and discuss business and technical product issues with internal and external resources.
- Ability to set timelines and hit deadlines.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent English written, communication, and presentation skills (communicate your insights)
- Able to analyze business data to understand impacts to projects and programs.
- Great work ethic: Able to manage multiple projects and context switching
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills, strong attention to detail, and a results driven attitude
- Client Temperature Judgement: When to say "Yes" and when to say "No."
WHAT WOULD ADD VALUE ?
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to tell a story with data
- Proven track record for successful project deliveries with strict deadlines
- Ability to lead and control meetings, internal & external
- Previous customer-facing experience
Preferred Experience & Education:
- 1-3 years in a coordinator or customer facing role
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management or Organizational Change Management
- Industry certifications in Project Management or Coordination
This role is budgeted in the $40,000-45,000 base salary range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.