Program Manager, Global Creative at Expedia Group
Vrbo is looking for an experienced Project Manager or Scrum Master to join The Creative Dept., Vrbo’s internal creative agency. This critical role will have a direct impact on overseeing day-to-day project flow for a working group of creative and marketing stakeholders, ensuring we meet our goals for both velocity and quality of deliverables. The team member in this position will help ensure we achieve business success by organizing a project work flow ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget. This role will work alongside a team of creatives within Vrbo’s Brand team and will partner directly with our Marketing organization.What You'll Do:
- Day-to-day project management of multiple concurrent projects, serving as a daily point of contact for the marketing and creative teams, moving work successfully through a sprint cycle and/or project lifecycles.
- Ensure the soundness of a creative project through reporting, project tracking, resource needs identification and analysis.
- Partner with Creative Dept. management to support and evangelize our Agile Marketing process.
- Utilize team feedback, retrospectives, and metrics to identify areas of opportunity and work with your team to continuously improve.
- Integrate Agile principles into team creative development practices and Trello or Jira administration
- Adhere to processes for the intake, briefing and management of projects, and for the management of partner communications, third-party vendors, outsourcing and reporting.
- Partner with assigned marketing owners to establish and manage a sprint backlog, driving internal stakeholder engagement and prioritization.
- Proactively provide risk management and contingency plans throughout sprints and projects.
- Constructively and effectively negotiate sensitive issues with functional and cross-functional team members within a project team.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Scrum Master in a digital marketing environment. Bonus points for creative agency experience combined with a technical mindset.
- Strong process orientation with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams helping them work smarter and move faster.
Critical Success Factors:
- Impeccable communication skills, written, verbal and visual; Able to define clear ways of working that others can easily follow.
- Disciplined but not rigid.
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to build structure and process across teams
- High-performance orientation with an appreciation for working smarter, not harder.
- Practiced in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement and empowerment.
- Optimistic. Maintains a positive energy that inspires those around you.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on vrbo.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.About Vrbo
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of HomeAway and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.