Program Manager at Molecula
Organizations have reached a tipping point in data access where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value that can be created with data. This is because access to large scale distributed data today is far too complex. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, and edge computing continues to accelerate, data readiness and availability will be the primordial ingredient required for implementations to be successful at scale. Business leaders demand real-time decisions, instant insights, powerful real-time applications and the monetization of information, however the volume, complexity, and exponential growth of data limits decision making to only a fraction of available data that often takes 4-6 weeks and millions of dollars to access.
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves the massive data readiness problem and allows companies to focus on extracting value from their data. We are a fast-growing startup with a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete transformation in the way enterprises and application providers advance by providing access to data at the speed of thought.
Molecula is looking to bring on a Program Manager to the Customer Success team. This is a strategic role that will primarily work within the implementation team, but also support the account team as well. The focus of the role is centered around managing the entire implementation queue from a logistics perspective. This includes managing project plans, reporting internally and externally on all initiatives in flight, managing a live dashboard, and at all times having a pulse on what resources are working on what deliverables.
- Owns the overall project delivery queue with respect to status, timelines, next steps, and risk mitigation
- PM’s will work with both implementation and the accounts team, project managing the logistics, contributing to the success of the CS team
- Track, measure, and report on key KPI’s to both internal and external stakeholders
- Working alongside the Solution Engineers, responsible for all documentation (outside of sales information), recording, and surfacing detail of the technical implementation
- Publishes, broadcasts, and maintains a customer dashboard with key information accessed by the business
- Holds implementation post mortem and documents learnings, outcomes, changes to process
- Establish, drive, and continuously improve standards for processes that promote a high standard for product delivery and efficiency of teams
- Contribute to an environment that's conducive to great execution culture and removes obstacles to projects completion
What You’ll Need (The Basics)
- 5 - 7 years experience in a similar role
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to build on relationships across organizations
- Strong project management experience, with a solid technical background
- A track record of close partnership with the senior leaders of an organization, influencing business decisions and strategy
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A promoter of collaboration, protects culture
- Domain expertise, working with AI/ML workloads a big plus
- SaaS experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.