Project Manager (Clinical Program Development) at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Work collaboratively across multiple clinical operations teams and functions to measure and drive performance.
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects across a matrixed environment including facilitation of meetings and follow-up with key stakeholders.
- Support assigned programs by creating project timelines, identifying key milestones and additional resources needed to successfully complete the work.
- Create supporting processes and workflows
- Coordinate and develop materials for regular Clinical leadership and staff meetings
- Maintain and communicate program development inventory of tools, documents, programs, and supporting material and other duties as assigned
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Three (3) or more years related experience required, preferably within a health plan or related field
- Experience facilitating meetings and aligning resources to ensure projects and program stays on-scope, on-schedule, and on-budget is required
- Strong documentation skills are required -- can document program execution plans and variances to standard approaches
- Experience and comfort in presenting data analytics, outcomes, and measures in health care are required
- MS Office Suite skills are required (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project)
- SharePoint experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in and/or certification in a project management and/or performance improvement methodology (6 Sigma Black or Green Belt, Lean, PDSA, Scrum, etc.) is preferred
- Comfortable with creating and managing timeline driven workplans, as well as creating process flow documentation that supports your work
- Ability to drive results in a collaborative environment, creating and leading projects in a cross-functional environment
- Experience in leveraging data and technology to solve problems or improve processes
- Experience in developing training resources, leading training programs to address business needs
- Must be self-motivated, able to take initiative, and ability to thrive and drive results in a collaborative environment.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.