Project Manager (M&A Implementation) at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- The Mergers & Acquisition Integration Project Manager job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Engages with partners in corporate development, strategy, segment businesses, and corporate functions to determine prioritization, sequencing, and scope for M&A integration plans. Escalates integration challenges and actively participates in driving issues to resolution.
- Builds workplans based on standards, benchmarks, and key performance indicators for successful and repeatable M&A integrations. Owns project risk and issue management including mitigation strategies and action planning with acquisitions, business segments, and corporate functions.
- Collaborates with partners from People (HR), Accounting and Finance, Information Technology, Marketing, Actuarial, Legal and Compliance, and Procurement, and others to align integration workplans.
- Owns the timely execution and delivery of M&A integration plans with our internal partners and functional counterparts within acquired businesses, Tracks, monitors, and reports on the ongoing M&A integrations project status . Creates strategies and adjusts tactics to ensure integration plans are delivered based on time, scope, cost, and other success criteria.
- Ensures the deal objectives and success measures are tracked and delivered for each M&A integration. Establishes continuous improvement routines to improve and evolve M&A integration processes at both the program and individual team levels.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Travel may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields required.
- Three year of significant program management experience required (5+ years preferred) with a consulting or M&A background required
- Proven track record of program leadership and delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Demonstrated experience building relationships, negotiating, influencing, and communicating with cross-functional leaders and teams
- Ability to gather and analyze data sets
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of health plan operations
- Knowledge of health plan regulatory requirements
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.