Project Specialist at Ascension
Project Specialist - Associate Growth - The Resource Group - Full-Time - Remote
The Resource Group, a subsidiary of Ascension, is a business transformation services organization that specializes in resource and supply chain management.
Through implementation of its User-Directed Integrated Solutions, The Resource Group transforms the resource and supply function by delivering value through Operations and Logistics Optimization, Strategic Sourcing, and Change Management. Although it specializes in these areas, as its core, The Resource Group is rooted in the ideals of hospitality and believes that success is measured by the satisfaction of the customer. The Resource Group's success has allowed it to expand and serve various healthcare systems looking to decrease non-payroll expenses and increase operational efficiencies. Today, The Resource Group serves over 2,700 locations including over 155 acute care hospitals across 22 states and Washington D.C.
This success and value are delivered by The Resource Group's people, and it is the people and culture that enables The Resource Group to achieve success while working toward the common goal of lowering the cost of healthcare.
As such, The Resource Group believes in:
1) Hiring talent from all industries and demographics to foster innovation and diversity of thought and experience
2) Investing in the people who deliver long-term success to our Participants
3) Transforming the way our associates develop so they can help transform the organizations we serve
4) Creating a culture of continuous learning to prosper in an ever-changing business environment
The Resource Group offers exciting opportunities for all levels of professionals and views resource and supply management as a dynamic career with opportunities for growth and advancement within and across disciplines and teams. Positions are available across a number of strategic resource and supply management roles, allowing multiple entry points into The Resource Group. Learn more about our company our culture and our remote work options at TheResourceGroup.com
This role falls within one of The Resource Group's Integrated communities. Like many organizations, these communities are necessary in maintaining the integrity and evolution of critical business functions. Integrated communities within The Resource Group provide support across The Resource Group solution offerings to strengthen business continuity, increase growth, and enhance customer experience.
As a Project Specialist on the Associate Growth Team, you will be responsible for taking on special projects assigned to Associate Growth both within The Resource Group as well as with Ascension stakeholders. You will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to understand the project scope, work towards the goals as defined by those stakeholders, and ensure the project is completed and meets expectations of those stakeholders.
What You Will Do
- Lead special projects both related to, and outside of, Accelerate U
- Manage integration workstreams, facilitating weekly internal meetings, tracking actual completion status compared to expected status, and developing resolution plans to ensure the project is completed on time
- Create trackers and dashboards, as needed, to support project report outs
- Provide routine written and oral updates to consulting clients and Ascension leadership
- Create and design the supporting course material for all development programs and learning initiatives
- Manages all ongoing aspects of Accelerate U including scheduling, reporting and updating current training courses.
- Develops and implements metrics and monitoring plans to demonstrate the impact training has on improving performance.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree
- Willingness to work towards a Master's degree
- Previous Internship or Full-time work experience
- Passion for project management, analytics and connection through intentional engagement
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.