Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the role:
If you are a passionate and detail-oriented leader with the ability to build relationships with customers and develop scalable processes, then we want you to join our Customer Success team.
Our ideal candidate has led teams managing software implementations, worked with customers with complex needs, and understands how to build teams and processes that will scale and grow with the business.
This role will report into our Head of Customer Success and will lead all levels of customer implementation, ensuring Kazoo customers are set up for success and ultimately driving customer growth and retention.
What Awesome Stuff You'll do:
- Build and lead a team of Implementation Managers to deliver an exceptional customer experience, while focussing on time to value.
- Manage the day-to-day operations, goal setting, performance management, and growth of the Implementation team.
- Leverage data and expertise to evolve the current Kazoo process for scale and efficiency.
- Serve as a point of escalation for critical customer issues.
- Manage team allocation to ensure each team member has a manageable workload and reallocate resources as necessary.
- Work closely with the Sales and Product teams to appropriately manage customer expectations throughout the implementation process, and provide important feedback to the business.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years experience leading Implementation or Customer Success teams at a growing SaaS company.
- Experience documenting and teaching others new tasks and processes to meet ambitious timelines and goals.
- Experience partnering with management and cross-functional teams to help drive results and customer satisfaction.
- Experience building, developing, and engaging high performing teams.
- Project management skills: communication, attention to detail, organization, and process-orientation.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in all situations and with all audiences.
- Experience in HR or HR Technology preferred.
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply...Just do it! You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that's okay! We know there are no perfect applicants. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. One of our company values is “Yes, &” - we believe in a diverse experience that allows us to build off the momentum of each other, so however you identity and whatever background you bring with you, we strongly encourage you to submit your application if this is a role you can be passionate about doing every day!
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 12 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.