Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. Tuition reimbursement for qualifying degree programs. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
Ascension is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our family! In this role, you will have the ability to work remotely with understood accessibility to a major airport for required travel.
What You Will Do
As a Senior Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to provide guidance, thought leadership and consulting support to drive innovation and improved operational efficiency to deliver consumer-centric care and enhance the work of our associates, partners and caregivers.
- Provide guidance and support in the development and deployment of standardized tools, programs and processes
- Identify operational process improvement opportunities in collaboration with business leaders
- Observation, development and documentation of processes
- Stewardship and facilitation of the Aim4Excellence process improvement program (LEAN Six Sigma tools)
- Serve as knowledge partner and collaborator to ministry market leaders and partners across Ascension
- Provide leadership and project management in support of improvement initiatives as assigned
- Lead cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, make data driven decisions, measure improvements and implement large-scale business process innovation initiatives throughout the network
- Establish and maintain process improvement training content, scheduling and logistics for approved projects in concert with appropriate departments
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Education / Certification / Experience:
- Master's degree preferred.
- Certification specializing in Six Sigma Black Belt preferred. Licensure required relevant to state in which work is performed.
- Certification specializing in Lean Healthcare Mgmt. preferred. Licensure required relevant to state in which work is performed.
- Process Improvement program development, training and coaching experience preferred
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.