Senior Technical Program Manager at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team! The Technical Program team at Workrise partners with product, engineering, and design teams to develop, manage, and accelerate efficient software development practices. We are the glue that keeps our teams working well together across roles, responsibilities, teams, and departments.
Workrise is hiring a Senior Technical Program Manager who can enable teams for agile delivery and quicker time to market, collaborating with several teams. You are seasoned in use case analysis, process mapping, and decomposing epics into features and technical stories. You will work closely with Product Management in defining the MVP (scope prioritization) and developing a cohesive schedule/plan across the company to deliver on your programs. You will be the point of communication for your program's status to a broad audience from executives to engineers. You will Work closely with the development leads to ensure features are delivered, and you will ensure our Program Management process is followed and improved.
What you’ll be doing:
- Program coordination across engineering, business, and 3rd party stakeholders
- Defining and prioritizing integration work with engineering and business partners
- Scope prioritization, building schedules, and translating the business requirements into engineering consumable specs
- Tracking and communicating program status across teams and stakeholders
- Working with engineering teams to insure smooth delivery of integrations
What you should have:
- 5-10+ years of hands-on Technical Program Management experience leading large, cross-organizational programs
- Excellent communication, influencing, and relationship building skills, with extensive experience working with senior management
- An ability to work cross-culturally and cross-functionally, and are able to adapt your personal style to different environments
- A background in Service Oriented Architecture implementation along with technical program delivery experience for API and system integration programs
- Self-motivation, and are able to deal with ambiguity, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines with short time constraints
- A high degree of competency with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- A Bachelors of Science degree in an engineering discipline is preferred. A Business or Finance degree would be a bonus
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Egos, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.