Senior Technical Program Manager at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Technical Program Manager that will be responsible for partnering with product, engineering, and design teams to develop, manage, and accelerate efficient software development practices. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who understands how all the software development parts work together, how to improve it, and clearly communicates where we’re at with it .
Why Join us? Our Technical Program team at Workrise is the glue that keeps our software teams working well together across roles, responsibilities, teams, and departments. We are focused on bringing transparency and efficiency to our work. This role takes a team of good people and makes them great.What you’ll be doing:
- Program coordination across engineering, business, and other departments
- Developing and tracking progress against a roadmap
- Scope prioritization, building schedules, and translating the business requirements into engineering consumable specs
- Tracking and communicating program status across teams and stakeholders
- Working with engineering teams to insure smooth delivery of integrations
- 5-10+ years of hands-on Technical Program Management experience leading large, cross-organizational programs
- Excellent communication, influencing, and relationship building skills, with extensive experience working with senior management
- An ability to work cross-culturally and cross-functionally, and are able to adapt your personal style to different environments
- A background in projects including opening new markets, rapid prototype development, along with technical program delivery experience and integration into scaled software environments
- Self-motivation, and are able to deal with ambiguity, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines with short time constraints
- A high degree of competency with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- A Bachelors of Science degree in an engineering discipline is preferred. A Business or Finance degree would be a bonus
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!